Is anger starting to damage your relationships?
If your reactions are causing problems in your relationships, it's time to get help.
Most of us aren't taught how to handle anger. If you grew up with the message "children should seen and not heard", you probably didn't learn healthy anger.
There are three ways anger becomes a problem.
- Stuffing emotions which a lot of stress and resentment.
- Exploding because you don't recognize stress until it's too late.
- Anger leaks out in indirect or sarcastic comments.
Learn how to transforming unhealthy anger into loving connection.
Anger is a natural, normal emotion that tells you something isn't working. You just need help in how to handle it.
These 10 tips show what unhealthy anger looks like and how to transform each one into healthy, loving, connection and self-care.
Hoping your reactions will go away doesn't work.
Once you learn the tools, you'll start to manage emotions better. Then stress gets easier to manage!
By joining my list you'll get 2-3 short blogs a month.
- Setting and understanding boundaries
- Anger management
- Healthy communication
- Conflict resolution
- Self-esteem and self-care
- Handling emotions and stress
- Alcohol and recovery issues
Supporting you in learning the tools to feel good about yourself again is what I love to do.