Holiday Stress Tips
Holidays can be a tough time for a lot of us because of family obligations, being super busy, bad memories from childhood that get brought up. This is a common time for people to gain wieght, or drink too much to cope with the feelings.
Here are some tips:
- Plan ahead to take care of yourself by getting enough rest, healthy food, exercise.
- Watch your assumptions and expectations. Be more in the moment.
- Forgive the past ~ create what you want. Realize you cannot change the past.
- Compromise whenever possible.
- Avoid hot topics that lead to problems. Most arguments start by bringing up the past.