A Counseling Blog For Healthy Relationships
It fell in love with the process of personal growth because it helped me resolve the past and build a fulfilling life. That is why I became a therapist!
It's also why I started my blog. To help others learn how to make their relationships work by being willing to look at themselves first.
I started my practice to support others to create the life they want. Helping clients feel confident and secure is what I love doing. It's so important to offer a safe place to tell your truth without judgment.
After starting my practice I created my Facebook page to share relationship and inspirational tips. Believe me, life gets better with the right tools and support.
In my blog I write on a variety of relationship topics such as:
- How to create healthy boundaries
- Handle anger differently to rebuild trust
- Communicate assertively without guilt
- Improve relationships by focusing on what you can change
- How to feel more secure within yourself
- How to detach and let go of other people's behaviors
When you learn how to feel more authentic in your relationships life gets much easier. Boundaries, self care, accountability, and communicating assertively are all important tools I teach in my practice and my blog. It takes effort but it's better than doing the same thing expecting different results. That's what causes the pain!
By signing up, you'll get my free ebook "The 4 Essential Steps to Building Your Confidence" gives:
- 4 steps to build your confidence
- 7 tips for accepting life in your life
- Learn the keys to self care
- The essential exercise to make peace with your past
Learning these skills can increase your ability to enjoy life and make relationships work! Click here to get your FREE copy of The 4 Essential Steps to Building Your Confidence."
Feel free to call or text me today at (408)800-5736 for a free phone consultation!