Avoiding Relationship Meltdown: Your Blueprint for Conflict Resolution
Learn how to resolve conflict in your relationships. One of the most important things in conflict resolution is staying calm. This takes some prep work but it's worth doing to avoid getting into the same arguments that don't work. Click the image below to learn how! Check out this article I wrote for Happily Imperf on Psych Central.
Click the image below to get private access to my resource library which includes:
- My ebook on Building Confidence
- The Four Relationship Killers
- 20 Way to Detach with Love
- Short videos and worksheets
- 20 Things to Do When You're Angry
- Tips on handling resentments, anxiety, communication and much more!